So, I got my hair trimmed again. This is my second trim in three weeks, and I still feel split ends. She cut my hair dry which I think contributed to her not getting all my split ends again. I just let it go this time because any shorter, and I was afraid I would get a Halle Berry haircut.

Here what it is now. The same thing I've always had...

Obviously I'm not happy. And as I type this, I realize I will probably end up spending even money one day for someone to cut off all the hair I will grow over the next few months because it will be split. I hope this is not the case though.

Sigh. This is frustrating.


This entry was posted on 9:04 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: